Our commitment is to educate our clients and their families about the aging process and what can be done to be prepared for whatever challenges may arise. To that end, we offer this “e-library” of articles.
- Insights on Aging. What is “normal aging” anyway?
- Important Documents. Understanding financial, legal and medical documents every adult should have in place.
- Aging Well Blog. Written especially for older adults who want to proactively plan for a vibrant and fulfilling elderhood. Did we mention fun?
Adult daughters and sons concerned about an aging parent often find this chapter in family life to be very challenging. The person you care about may or may not feel they need help. They may, or may not, be able to help themselves. For you we offer the following:
- Tips and Tools for Family Caregivers Suggestions and resources as you adjust to new roles and needs in the family.
- Staying Independent The most common issues that threaten an older adult’s ability to live independently and how you can help.
- Memory Loss (Dementia) Learn more about the challenges of conditions that impact memory and thinking and how you can best support the person you care for.